Terms & Conditions
1. Equipment rental rates are per day. Discounts apply according to duration of the rental. For several units of the same reference, the price can vary according to availability.
2. Rates are expressed in euros and are subject to change without notice. The prices indicated here are displayed without VAT.
3. The rental will take place according to the budget previously agreed by the client. The booking of the equipment will be confirmed once the budget is approved. Any variation in the order not contemplated in the approved estimate will be reflected in the final amount charged for the rental.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, the Customer shall pay 50% of the Hire Fee in advance and the balance in the initial week or part of a week due immediately prior to the date of the proposed commencement of the Hire Period.
5. In the event that return of the Equipment is delayed by the Customer beyond the Hire Period, the Customer shall be charged an additional Hire Fee based on the Price List for the Equipment on a daily rate for each day or part of a day beyond and including the day on which the Equipment is returned, unless the delay is due to any fault on the part of the Company or the Company’s Personnel.
6. A 300€ sum will be charged as security deposit to the credit card on pick-up or delivery of the equipment. This amount will be refunded after the return of the gear and its verification by Silver Gelatine Studio’s technician.
7. In case the equipment is delivered to the client, transport arrangements and costs will be at the client’s charge.
8. Equipment is delivered with proper packaging for a secure transport. The insurance on the rented equipment is obligatory and implies a franchise of 300€. A 7% insurance fee will be added to the total rental amount.
9. Equipment is checked and verified by a qualified technician before it´s delivered. Silver Gelatine Studio assumes no responsibility in case of misuse of the equipment by the renter or by third parties. In case of any fortuitous accident or damage caused to the equipment, the renter will immediately inform Silver Gelatine Studio, who will proceed to take the opportune actions with the corresponding entities.
10. The Customer is responsible for returning the Equipment at the end of the Hire Period or any extension there of in the same condition as it was in at the commencement of the Hire Period. The Customer shall make good to the Company all and any loss suffered as a result of loss or damage to the Equipment of any kind and from whatsoever cause and shall pay the Company the lesser of the full replacement cost of the Equipment or the cost of reinstating the Equipment to the condition it was in at the commencement of the Hire Period. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Customer shall continue to pay the Hire Charge for the period during which the Equipment (or its replacement) is unavailable for hire by the Company to customers of the Company, whether or not there is any demand for it, as a result of such loss of damage.
11. If any dispute arises with respect to the interpretation or fulfillment of the conditions above mentioned, both parties agree that the proper forum for its resolution will be a Court of appropriate jurisdiction within the City of Barcelona, Spain.
12. The equipment listed on this website is NOT for sale, only available to rent within the Spanish peninsula.